Presented and produced by Seán Delaney.
On this week's programme I continue my interview with Dr. Michael Flannery from the Marino Institute of Education about the teaching of visual arts. We spoke to mark the launch of the new Master's in Education Studies course in the Visual Arts offered by the Institute.
Among the topics we covered in this part of the interview were the following:
- The kind of art he likes
- Do you have to be good at the visual arts to teach it well?
- The role of specialists in visual arts education
- Incorporating imagination, integration and innovation into a teacher education course
- Bringing children to work on visual arts using the college facilities
- The new Master’s course in visual arts offered by Marino Institute of Education
- The benefits of slowing down
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.